Friday, August 31, 2012

Sticker Art

Currently, one of my most favourite things about the kids being the ages that they are is that they are the same age as the kids that I teach.  I love that I can "experiment" and "try things out" at home before I take them to the kids at school.  And usually, they are a hit!  Before our vacation a couple of weeks ago, I took a trip to the Dollar Store to get a few things and I saw these Garage Sale stickers and remembered an activity that I had pinned!  So I grabbed the stickers and on our way home from vacation we pulled out the stickers and some plain, white paper.  She created some pretty neat (imaginary) pictures - mostly of amusement park rides that were really scary (for her and daddy) and not so scary (for mommy and brother).

No comments:

Post a Comment