Friday, June 15, 2012

Photography Challenge - Week Two

I have a little bit of a love for photography, but I don't do it professionally or anything. I just love to take pictures - mainly of my kids! I found this Photography Challenge on Pinterest and I just had to try it. So bear with me as I attempt to take a picture every day for a month. I will post all the pictures that I have taken on Fridays with a small description of each. Maybe you could play along too! Click on the link above to get started!



"Day Eight": 6 o'clock
This is what we were doing at 6:00pm at out house - jumping from the couch onto a pile of blankets and pillows trying to waste some energy.  This after we tried making them tired by taking them to public swim.  I wish I had as much energy as these guys!


"Day Nine": Your View Today
Ahh, two loves of my life tonight.  PVR to tape the shows that I wouldn't be able to watch because of our crazy busy lives and Hell's Kitchen.  I love that show!


"Day Ten": Best Bit of Your Weekend
Planting flowers with the kids.  It was a last minute thing.  My husband and daughter went to the store and bought the plants while my son finished napping.  When they got back, the three of them planted the flowers together.  I <3 my life!


"Day Eleven": Door
This is our front door.  It has lots of marks on it, lots of fingerprints, but that's because it's so busy.  We no longer have room on our fridge for all of these fun magnets, so we moved them to the door instead.  Double win situation.  We get to keep the magnets and all of their learning power PLUS it keeps the kids busy and at the door while we are getting ready to leave.


"Day Twelve": Low Angle
Eating is a favourite time in our house.  There is laughter and talking - sometimes a little TOO much laughter and talking - but laughter and talking none the less.


"Day Thirteen": Art
This is how I hang the kids artwork in the kitchen.  Just two simple tacks in the wall with a piece of string between them.  Paper clips hold up all of the art work.  If it's really heavy, I actually pull apart the paper clip and poke it through the artwork.


"Day Fourteen": Time
My bedtime.  Yep.  I go to bed early so that I can wake up early the next day and have my quiet time before the kids wake up.  Good night everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment