Friday, May 04, 2012

Pool Noodle Stringing

Original Post: Money Saving Mama

Our Story:
This really looked like a lot of fun.  Getting that hand-eye coordination going and working on the fine motor.  And cheap, too!  I already had the string (I used a black, rubbery kind that I found in my craft box - I may switch that up) and I came across the noodle at Superstore one day for $2!  What a great deal!  My daughter was SO excited when I told her we were going to play a game with it when we got home.  So we get home, I pull out the cutting board and bread knife and I started cutting.  "Mommy, what are you DOING?" she shouted.  I think my kids were kind of in between in ages on this activity.  My daughter was too big for it, but it was still too advanced for my son.  But I put all the pieces in a bag and it will be a fun activity to do on a rainy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment